Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System
The PFL20M1500 Power Fault Locator System is designed to meet power industry requirements for power cable fault location in underground residential distribution (URD) systems.
The Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System is used to perform accurate cable fault location, including dc tester/burner, surge generator, radar coupling and TDR. The Megger PFL22M-1500 replaces the PFL20-1500 Fault Location System. The Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System includes new features, including a simple-to-operate MTDR built into the lid and an inductive arc reflection filter to deliver more energy to the fault. An on-board inverter provides the user a choice of input power options.
Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System Features
- New style MTDR is mounted in the lid for easier viewing with a large, bright screen
- Inductive arc reflection filter delivers more energy where it’s needed
- On-board inverter provides a choice of power options
- Multiple fault locating techniques: Arc Reflection Method, Time Domain Reflectometry (Pulse Echo), Impulse Current, High Voltage Surge and Proof and Burn
Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System kit contents
- PFF40 with integral MTDR1 PFL
- High-voltage shielded output cable, 15 m
- Supply cable, 7 m
- Flexible earth cable, 15 m
- Wheel kit
- Handle assembly
- Earth rod
- Interlock shorting plug
- Cable bag
- Instruction manual
Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System optional accessories
- Earth monitor/ground safety interlock
- 4-kV stand-alone surge capability
- Stand-alone battery supply
- Voltage decay coupler
- Stand-alone cable reel assembly
- Rack mounted cable reel assembly
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger PFL22M-1500 Fault Location System please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.