This course is carried out by EA Technology at their UK training centre.
This two-day course is an introduction to the electrical issues surrounding wind farms, designed for engineers and others involved in wind farm construction, commissioning and operation.
Why should you attend this course ?
- Gain an overview of the benefits of reducing carbon emissions
- Appreciate the risks and financial gain of wind farms
- Develop a robust overview of the principles of wind generation distribution
- Understand the important parameters in specification, installation and commissioning
- Spot problems early and devise appropriate solutions in advance
- Ensure smooth delivery of your wind farm project