The aim of this course is to:
- Provide you with the required knowledge and level of awareness to work on live low voltage systems safely
- Educate candidates with the ability to identify hazards and dangers associated with low voltage systems and work
- Understand the responsibility of the Employer and Employee under the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005 relevant to the safe operation of low voltage equipment and systems
- Understand the importance of a Comprehensive Earthing system
- Understand the importance of an ongoing maintenance and inspection programme
- Implement LV Isolation / LOTO for personal and personnel safety.
The main objective of the course is at the end of this training course, candidates will be able to:
- Work on live low voltage systems safely
- Identify hazards and risks associated with working on “Live” low voltage systems
- Understand their responsibility and the employer’s responsibility in relation to the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005 relevant to the safe operation of low voltage equipment and systems
- Demonstrate the safe use and inspection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and know what is required in certain working situations
- Demonstrate the ability to apply LV Isolation / LOTO to a low voltage system for personal and personnel safety
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Training Course is suitable for any personnel working on live low voltage systems. This includes Electricians, Maintenance & Operatives, EH&S Personnel, Safety Officers, Plant Managers and Engineers.
Our Safe Operation & Maintenance Principles for LV Industrial Systems Training Course takes place over 3 Days and is held at the Powerpoint Engineering premises in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
The Safe Operation & Maintenance Principles for LV Industrial Systems Training Course is competitively priced at €1,595 per person
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION:
Assessment will take place via 8 module questionnaires, with a theory and practical exam on Day 3. Candidates must achieve 75 % in each category of assessment to pass overall.
|NSAI Quality Management
|NSAI Occupational Health and Safety Management ISO 45001:2018||NSAI In monitoring of the Measurement Management System within the calibration lab
||Registered Training Provider||Achilles Level 3 Supplier||WEEE Ireland Cert Number POW400|