Our expert team of engineers has over 25 years of experience in Substation Surveys and can carry out FREE site visit and examine your electrical switchrooms and substation for electrical substation safety equipment requirements.
We are happy to provide advice and make recommendation for the appropriate electrical safety equipment, including:
- Safety and Warning Signage
- Insulating Equipment: Platforms, Insulated Matting, Gloves, etc.
- Life Saving Kits and Customised Rescue Kits (portable or wall mounted)
- Voltage Detectors
- Earthing Kits
We can also assess the condition and suitability of your existing installed equipment and offer our advice in this area too.
Please contact us directly for more information. We’re happy to help.
Substation Safety Awareness Training
We offer high quality Substation Safety Training in our Substation Safety Awareness Basic Principles Course.
The course covers many areas of Substation Safety including:
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Dangers and Hazards of Electricity
- The Function of Protection Systems
- Isolation & Earthing
- Safety Documentation
We are accredited by NSAI to ISO Standard 9001:2015 and are a Registered Training Provider with Engineers Ireland. Upon completing the course and passing an examination you will receive a certificate of completion.