If your test equipment is not working correctly we can help you. Our experienced team, working in our in-house lab, will be able to diagnose and repair a variety of problems commonly found with different testing equipment.
The Process for You is Simple:
- Send your faulty equipment directly to us. The more details you can provide with regard to the problem the better as this will make it easier for our team to diagnose the problem.
- Please remember to provide any relevant leads with your tester as a lot of faults with testing devices may be present in the leads.
- Our qualified and experienced repair team will assess the device and diagnose the problem.
- Once a diagnosis has been reached, a member of our team will contact you with a quote for the repair costs.
- Upon your approval with the quote, the repairs will be carried out and calibration can also be performed which will incur an extra charge.
- Your device will then be returned to you in a timely manner using our trusted courier service.
In the unlikely event that we cannot fix the problem, we will send your device to the relevant manufacturer. We will keep you informed at all times and we will not proceed with any repairs without your approval.