We provide diagnostic testing of oil, gas and other insulating materials used in transformers, power circuit breakers and load tap-changers. Along with our partner TJ/H2B, we offer Insulating Oil Analysis to customers in Ireland.
Insulating Oil Analysis Testing
- Transformer Disolved Gas Analysis – DGA
- Oil Quality tests – Breakdown Voltage, Acidity, Moisture Content
- PCB testing for insulating oils – content tests to IEC61919
- Breaker Oil Analysis (BOA™) for oil filled circuit breakers
- Tap changer Activity Signature Analysis (TASA™) for on-load Tap Changers
- Transformer Condition Assessment (TCA™) for oil insulated transformers of any size
TJ/H2b Analytical Services, Inc. is a full service laboratory that offers analytical testing and diagnostic evaluation of oil and gas insulated electrical equipment. Additionally TJ/H2b performs environmental testing for hazardous materials that are used in high voltage electrical equipment, employing a wide variety of physical, chemical and electrical testing methods for routine and investigatory analyses.
For oil sample bottles, advice on oil sampling procedures or any related enquiries, please contact usor call us at 057 866 2162.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Let us know, we’re happy to help.