The Megger L1070 Portable Locator used to locate buried cable and pipe in various situations. The Megger L1070 Portable Locator is capable of locating overlong or short ranges, inductive or conductive, active or passive.
Megger L1070 Portable Locator features
- User can select and compare receiver information on two frequencies simultaneously, without having to return to the transmitter
- Push-button depth measurements up to 15 feet
- Passive 60 Hz detection services as safety feature for identifying live underground primary and secondary utility cables
- Multiple frequencies
- Transmits AF or RF signals or both simultaneously
- Peak and null detection
- Passive 60 Hz
- Measures current flow in buried conductors
- Transmitter variable output power levels
Megger L1070 Portable Locator kit content
- Megger L1070 Portable Locator
- Red/black cord
- Ground rod
- Instruction manual
- Soft carrying case
Megger L1070 Portable Locator optional accessories
- Folding ground return probe (grounded fault locator)
- Flexible coupler (inductive coupler)
- DC charger (automotive)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger L1070 Portable Locator Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.