The Megger DET14C Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester induce a test current into earth systems and measure ground resistance in multi-ground installations without needing to disconnect the ground. The Megger DET14C Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester features elliptical shaped head design, which offers improved access to cables and earth straps in small working spaces. The clamp head accommodates up to 37 mm diameter cable and 50 mm earth tapes making them suitable for use in power stations, substations, towers and many more facilities.
Megger DET14C Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester Features
- Elliptical clamp shape improves access to earth cables and straps up to 50 mm
- Low maintenance flat jaw interface
- Measures ground resistance from 0.05 Ω to 1500 Ω
- Measures true RMS ground leakage current from 0.5 mA rms to 35 A rms
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Backlit LCD display
Megger DET14C Clamp-on Ground Resistance kit contents
- Carrying case
- Carrying strap (wrist loop)
- User guide CD-ROM
- Calibration check
- Battery AA (Alkaline) (4 required)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DET14C Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.