IDAX 300 Insulation Diagnostic Analyzer – IDAX 300 measures the capacitance and tan delta/power factor of the insulation between power transformer windings at multiple frequencies.
Megger IDAX 300 is used to measure the capacitance and tan delta/power factor of the insulation between power transformer windings at multiple frequencies. The Megger IDAX 300 can performed these tests at any temperature.
Megger IDAX 300 provides an accurate and reliable condition assessment of insulation in transformers, bushings, generators and cables.
Megger IDAX 300 Features
- Fast and accurate moisture assessment in power transformers
- Reliable results at any temperature
- Automated analysis of moisture content and oil conductivity
- True frequency domain measurement for highest noise immunity
- Performs non-intrusive insulation testing of transformers, bushings, cables and generators
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger IDAX300 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger IDAX300 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.