The DET3TD provides a full package for conducting 2 and 3 pole earth electrode assessments.
The Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester checks for risks and potential expenses if the earth rod is disconnected. The DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester has a large selector switch for easy 2 pole or 3 pole testing while wearing gloves. The Megger DET3TD eliminates the need for shorting links when conducting 2 pole exams.
Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester CAPABILITIES
- 2 and 3 point testing
- IP54 rating
- 25 V or 50 V selectable output
- Simple one button operation
- Supplied with lead and stake kit
- Durable carry case
- Delivered with calibration certificate
- Attached Rod Technique (ART)
Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester INCLUDES
- Sturdy carry case
- Megger DET3TD ground tester
- Stake and wire kit
Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
- Replacement test leads
- Replacement earth test spikes
- Right-angled terminal adaptor set
- ICLAMP current clamp
- Lead set
- Black crocodile clip
- “Getting Down to Earth” earth testing guide
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger DET3TD Earth Ground Resistance Tester please refer to the product datasheet.