Megger DET3TC Ground Tester
The DET3TC offers the solution for users who are concerned about the inherant dangers and potential cost implications of disconection of the earth spike.
The Megger DET3TC Ground Tester is used to test for inherant dangers and potential cost implications of disconection of the earth spike. The Megger DET3TC Ground Tester features a large selector switch makes selection of 2 pole or 3 pole test easy with gloved hands. The Megger DET3TC design makes the fitting of shorting links to perform 2 pole tests a thing of the past.
Megger DET3TC Ground Tester Features
- IP54 rated
- 2 and 3 point testing
- Selectable 25 V or 50 V output
- Complete with lead and stake kit
- Simple one button operation
- Hardwearing carry case
- Delivered with calibration certificate
- Attached Rod Technique (ART)
Megger DET3TC Ground Tester kit contents
- Megger DET3TC ground tester
- Hard carry case
- Stake and wire kit
Megger DET3TC Ground Tester optional accessories
- ICLAMP Current measuring clamp 1001-012
- Right angled terminal adaptor set 6220-803
- 2 replacement earth test spikes (200 mm, 8 mm dia.) 6220-804
- 3 replacement test leads (15 m, 10 m, 3 m) 6220-805
- ‘Getting down to earth’ A Megger guide to earth testing 21500-072
- Black crocodile clip (1) 6220-850
- Leadset 1001-858
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DET3TC Ground Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger DET3TC Ground Tester please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.