The Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter performs measurements by passing a current through the conductor under test and monitoring the voltage across it. The test current is limited by a simple current limiting circuit and is measured by monitoring the voltage across a resistor. The test current is maintained at a nominal 2 A, and as the measurement is ratiometric, the reading is unaffected by any current variations.
Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter Features
- High test current
- Four terminal measurement
- Two measuring ranges (2000 mO. and 20,00 mO.)and maximum resolution of 0,01 mO.
- Protected against inadvertent connection to the mains supply
Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter kit contents
- Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter
- Supply lead for battery charger 25424-860
- Duplex handspikes with 2,5 m (8 ft.) test leads 6111-022
- Operating instruction book 6170-921
Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter Optional Accessories
- Test leads with duplex hand spikes 6,0 m [20 ft] and 9,1 m [30 ft]
- Four terminal lead set with clip connectors 6110-220
- Test lead with single hand spikes, 1,8 m [6 ft] 6130-516
- Accessory pouch, leather 6430-193
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.