The NEW EZiTEX t100 delivers significantly higher power output than previous transmitters on the market.
Dual Frequency Signal Generator. Designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT locators, to easily and accurately trace the route of, or locate, an underground cable or metal pipe that does not carry a naturally present signal. The EZiTEX t100 generates a specific “active” signal, which can then be traced using any EZiCAT locator. Enclosed in a compact and high impact polypropylene case, the EZiTEX is a tough piece of equipment built to last on the rough construction environment.
EZiTEX t100 Improved performance allows users to:
- Trace services over a greater distance.
- Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference
- Improve depth estimation when using a depth locator.
EZiTEX t100 Flexibility
Producing up to 1 watt of power through 8 kHz or 33 kHz dual frequency modes and boasting an IP65 rating, the transmitter is fully protected even in the harshest of conditions.
EZiTEX t100 Features
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of 1 watt.
- Durable waterproof design – environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
- Choice of 3 tracing signals.
- 33K everyday site use, generally accepted as an industry standard.
- 8K long tracing and reduced cross coupling.
- 8 and 33K (connection mode).
- Ease of use – default output frequency of 33K.
- Externally located clear, audio visual controls. This ensures a robust waterproof design.
- In built test function – allowing operatorsto test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiTEX before use.
Four adjustable output evels, delivering a maximum output level of 1 watt.
Frequencies: 8 kHz & 33 kHz (Constant dual frequency available in connection mode)
Dust and water protection to IP65 (Lid closed)
Battery life: 30 hours intermittent use
Dimensions- 180mm (H) x 260mm (D) x 280mm (W)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Cable Detection EZiTEX t100 signal transmitter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Cable Detection EZiTEX t100 signal transmitter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.