UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detector
The UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detector is the latest incarnation of the well known, proved and versatile instrument range. Bursting with enhanced functionality the unit is lightweight and durable. One of the most prominent features of the UltraTEV Plus2 is the ability to distinguish true PD from noise and other interference. The device is designed in smart way: it helps the user to understand what the results mean by interpreting the gathered data. The large touch display and intuitive keyboard make the navigation easy. Moreover – the results can be annotated and downloaded by USB or WiFi or stored on microSD memory card.
Another distinctive feature of UltraTEV Plus2 is the ability to detect PD withing cables using the Radio Frequency Current Transformers. New utilities allows for further analysis of the results: plotting graphs, capture waveforms and displaying histograms.
UltraTEV Plus2 Features:
- Provides numerical and audible ultrasonic readings for classification of PD
- Provides numerical and audible TEV readings for interpretation of PD
- WiFi and USB connectivity
- microSD card slot
- Phase resolved and waveform displays
- Easy to use touch screen and intuitive interface
- Portable and ruggedised design
- Compatible with all UltraTEV Plus+ accessories
- Supplied with built in re-chargeable Li-Ion battery
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detector Datasheet
For additional technical details about the UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detector please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.