This Cable Fault Location course is carried out by EA Technology at their UK training centre.
A two-day course covers the theory and practical elements of locating power cable faults (Cable Fault Location) using a range of equipment in a practical setting.
Why should you attend this course ?
- Minismise supply disruption by locating cable faults more quickly
- Reduce expenditure by accurately locating faults first time avoiding multiple excavations
- Develop an understanding of the interaction between power system elements
- Gain expertise in using the latest power cable fault detection equipment
- Update your knowledge of the latest techniques and technology
For more information on this course, or any of EA Technology’s Power Skills Centre courses, please e-mail us or call +353 (57) 8662162 to speak to one of our team.