The Megger TTR25 Hand-held Transformer Turns Ratio Tester is an automatic battery operated transformer turns ratio test set. Megger TTR25 is used to measure the turns ratio, excitation current and polarity of windings in single- and three-phase distribution and power transformers (tested phase by phase), potential & current transformers, and tapped transformers.
Megger TTR25 Features
- Fully automatic, fast, easy-to-use, robust and lightweight
- Battery powered
- Tests turns ratio, excitation current, and polarity
- Simple, one-button operation
- Quick-start guide on front panel
- Operator-selectable languages
Megger TTR25 kit contents
- Hand-held TTR25 TTR25
- Combined test leads, “X/H” winding, 1.8 m (6 ft) 3593
- Instruction manual AVTMTTR25
- Electronic documents AVTDTTR25
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger TTR25 Hand-held Transformer Turns Ratio Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger TTR25 Hand-held Transformer Turns Ratio Tester User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.