Survive-ARC® Balaclava, HRC 2, ATPV 12 cal/cm². Full face hood that covers face and neck down to the shoulders, two eye openings.
Size: One size fits all
Fabric: Permanently flame resistant UltraSoft®, rib knit, 220 g/m².
Applications: Electrical industry, hot metal industry, petro-chemical and
Hazard Assessment: Thermal hazards from electrical arc flash.
Survive Arc Balaclava Features:
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath-ability, absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% Longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range.
Standards: Fabric: NFPA 70E; ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; OSHA
1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO: 11612; IEC 61482-1-1 & OEKO
TEX STD. 100.
Garment: CE 0339
ATPV¹: 12 cal/cm²
Electrical industry: Arc flash clothing protects from thermal
effects of arc flash only. This product must form part of an
appropriate set of PPC and PPE to protect against the hazards
of arc flash.
¹ ATPV: Arc Thermal Performance Value. The higher the value,
the more insulated one is from second-degree burn.
² HAF: Heat Attenuation Factor. The higher the HAF% the more
heat is blocked by the fabric.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Survive Arc Balaclava 12 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Survive Arc Balaclava 12 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.