Single Phase Moulded Case Current Transformers
The range of Crompton Instruments moulded case current transformers offers wide system current ratings, apertures, busbar and case sizes to suit every application. Manufactured to meet EN60044 the range benefits include ratio rating from 1/5 to 6000/5, accuracy up to Class 0.5, integral terminal cover for safety and multiple mounting options.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- CT ratios from 1A to 6000A with 5A and 1A secondaries
- Accuracy up to Class 0.5
- Integral terminal cover
- High impact, flame retardant moulded case
- Busbar, DIN-rail or foot mounting options
- Wide range of apertures and case sizes
- Reduction of high currents for ease of metering
- Long product life
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Single Phase Moulded Case Current Transformers Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Single Phase Moulded Case Current Transformers please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.