The SINEAX P530 3-Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for active power. SINEAX P530 3-Phase Measuring Transducer is used for the conversion of active power in single phase alternating current or 3-phase systems with balanced or unbalanced load. A load-independent direct current or direct voltage is used as an output signal, which is proportional to the measured active power value.
SINEAX P530 3-Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measuring method: TDM method
- Measurement inputs: sinusoidal nominal input current (1 or 5 A) and nominal input voltage (100 to 690 V)
- Nominal input frequency: 50 Hz
- Measuring range: 0 to 4 kW
- Measurement output: unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Standard GL (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels
- Housings – top-hat rail mounting
P13/70 housing for single-phase alternating current
P18/105 housing for 3-phase current
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX P530 3-Phase Measuring Transducer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX P530 3-Phase Measuring Transducer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.