SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer
The SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducers is an AC current transducer for effective value measurement. The SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for the transformation of sinusoidal or distorted alternating current, with power supply terminal.
SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measurement method: Logarithmic process
- Measurement input: alternating current, sinusoidal or distorted, true RMS value measurement
- Measuring range: 1/5 A or 1.2/6 A selectable at terminals
- Measurement output: unipolar and live-zero
0…1.0 to 0…20 mA resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 4…20 mA or
0…1 to 0…10 V resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 2…10 V
- Power supply: wide DC, AC power pack tolerance
- Standard as marine version per Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.