SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducer
The SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for phase angle/power factor. The SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is used for the measurement of phase angle or power factor in single-phase or 3-phase electrical systems with symmetrical load.
SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducers features
- Measurement input for sinusoidal, square-wave or distorted nominal input voltage with dominant fundamental wave
- Input voltage: 10 to 690 V
- Input current: 0.5 to 6 A
- Nominal input frequency: 50 Hz
- Output: cosp linear
- Auxiliary power: 85 to 230 V AC/DC
- Input frequency response time periods: 4
- Measuring range (for import): 0.5.. cap.. 1 .. ind .. 0.5 cosp linear
- Measuring range limits: min. span 20 °el, max. span 360 °el
- Measurement output available with unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Measuring method: acquires distance between zero-crossings
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Standard GL (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels
- SINEAX Housing: P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
EURAX Housing: plug-in module (7 standard width units) for 19″ rack
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX G536 Single Phase Measuring Transducer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.