The SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for frequency. The SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is used for the conversion of frequency into a direct current or voltage signal, which is proportional to the measured value.
SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measurement input for sinusoidal, square-wave or distorted nominal input voltage with dominant fundamental wave
- Input voltage: 10 to 690 V
- Measuring range limits 10 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Auxiliary power: 85 to 230 V AC/DC
- Input frequency response time periods: 4
- Measurement output available with unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Measuring method: digital period of oscillation measurement
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Standard GL (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels
- SINEAX housing: P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
EURAX housing: plug-in module (7 standard width units) for 19″ rack
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.