The SINEAX DME 424 3-Phase Transducer is a programmable multi-transducer for simultaneously acquiring several quantities in heavy current systems. The SINEAX DME 424 3-Phase Transducer‘s output quantities of the analog outputs can be configured as load-independent direct current or direct voltage signals. The digital outputs are suitable for limit value monitoring or energy metering.
SINEAX DME 424 3-Phase Transducer features
- With 2 analog and 4 digital outputs
- 4 programmable energy meters for Ah, kVAh, kWh and kvarh
- Programmable application (type of electrical system)
- Current to 10 A, voltage to 830 V
- Programmable universal analog outputs
- Accuracy: U/I 0.2%, P 0.25% under reference conditions
- Universal digital outputs: meter transmitter, limit values
- Password protected software for programming, data analysis and simulation
- AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range, or AC only
- CSA certification
- SINEAX housing: top-hat rail or wall mounting
EURAX housing: plug-in module for 19″ rack
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX DME 424 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX DME 424 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable) please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.