SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable)
The SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer is a programmable multi-function transducer with 4 energy meters, RS232 and PROFIBUS. The SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer is used for querying up to 47 measured quantities in heavy current systems.
SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer features
- Bus connection per EN 50 170
- 4 programmable energy meters for Ah, kVAh, kWh and kvarh
- Programmable application (type of electrical system)
- Current to 10 A, voltage to 830 V
- Password protected software for programming, data analysis and simulation
- AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range, or AC only
- Top-hat rail or wall mounting
- CSA certificate
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX DME 406 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable) please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.