The SINEAX A220 Multifunctional Power Monitor is used for the measurement and display of all values of a 3-phase current system. The SINEAX A220 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument is of identical design to SINEAX A210, exept for dimensions, which are 144 x 144 mm.
SINEAX A220 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument features
- Display of all 4 quadrants
- 63 measurands with high accuracy (U, I: 0,5%)
- 2 pulse or trip point outputs (S0)
- Minimal installation depth: 46 mm
- Transformer ratio programmable
- 5 programmable intervals for active, reactive and apparent power (avg. values)
- 8 energy counters for active and reactive energy. All counters show incoming and outgoing energy with 2 tariffs
- Pluggable module with RS 232/RS 485 interface for MODBUS RTU
- Pluggable module with RS 232/RS 485 interface for MODBUS RTU and data logger
- After a power supply failure all values, counter contents, displayed values and programmed functions are available
- The 14 mm high LED display ensures good readability
- Dimensions: 144 x 144 x 46 mm
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX A220 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SINEAX A220 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.