SebaKMT Easyloc is both an economical and technical solution to utility locating. It combines a rugged housing, automatic digital display and high quality features which result in greater productivity at reduced operational costs.
As a single active frequency locating instrument, the SebaKMT Easyloc employs the proven 33 kHz frequency for most locating applications. Additional functionality is found in the highly sensitive power (50Hz + harmonics) and radio (15-23 kHz) modes for line avoidance at utility construction sites. Depth measurement can be taken with the simple press of a button in both active and passive modes of operation.
Typical applications include Pipe Locating, Cable Locating and Fibre Optic Tracer Line Locating.
SebaKMT Easyloc Features Include:
- Quick and easy to operate and includes three operation modes – optimum locating application
- Semi-automatic gain control – fast signal location and control
- Push-button depth in active and passive modes – confirm utility location
- Digital display with automatic backlight – intuitive information in a compact design
- 33 kHz active frequency – best frequency for general locating and compatible with other location systems
- Full featured transmitter – quality locating capability
- High-performance 0.5 W transmitter for connecting to and tracing pipes and cables and induction method for searching unknown metallic utilities
Automatic sensitivity control
- Self calibration check routine saves annual maintenance costs
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SebaKMT Easyloc - Line location system Datasheet
For additional technical details about the SebaKMT Easyloc - Line location system please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.