Seba KMT VLF Sine Wave 34 kV - Test System for Medium Voltage Cables
The VLF sine wave 34 kV is a compact, strong, portable VLF sine wave test system for medium voltage cables. The design has been improved for rapid transportation and fast setup and the continuous duty cycle are two attributes that qualify the system as the ultimate tool for routine cable testing.
For both 0.1 Hz sine wave voltage tests and rectangular or DC voltage tests, the VLF sine wave 34 kV fulfils the highest demands on the test voltage quality and stability.
The integrated breakdown detection system shuts down the test voltage in the event of an excessive charge current, this assures limited damage to the cable.
The VLF Sine Wave 34 kV is a multi-purpose device and is suitable for sheath testing aswell as cable testing. It can be used in combination with the step voltage probe ESG NT for sheath fault pinpointing. The system can also be used as a voltage source for the optional tanDelta measurement attachment and can be easily expanded to a universal testing and diagnostic system.
Seba KMT VLF Sine Wave 34 kV Features include:
- Testing without operational interruptions
- AC testing in compliance with DIN VDE, EN, IEEE
- Compact, rugged, lightweight and IP 54 for transportation
- Integrated trolley
- Maximum user safety through automatic discharge of the test object and earth loop ground monitoring
- Breakdown detection and load recognition (R, C)
- Quick & easy logging, and updates via USB port
- In combination with the optional tan delta test attachment, suitable for diagnosing up to 25 kV rated cables (according to IEEE 400.2)
- Sheath testing and sheath fault pinpointing
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT VLF Sine Wave 34 kV - Test System for Medium Voltage Cables Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT VLF Sine Wave 34 kV - Test System for Medium Voltage Cables please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.