The T 99/1 High Voltage Test Unit is Ideal for field application and is suitable for insulation testing of cables, cable fittings, equipment and installations. It is a powerful portable device capable of generating a DC voltage of up to 40 kV.
The Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 is used for:
- Testing the disruptive strength of cables, cable fittings, equipment and installations (with a max. of 40 kV)
- Finding high-impedance and intermittent cable faults in low and medium voltage systems as per the decay method in conjunction with a TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer)
- Converting high-impedance and intermittent cable faults into low-resistance faults (burning)
The touch-voltage-proof enclosure of all high-voltage parts and the automatic discharging of the test object after shutdown / power failure ensure maximum protection for the operator. The short-circuit proof design and high output current of the T 99/1 40 kV test unit also make it appropriate for cable fault location (Decay method).
Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 Features include:
- Low weight (high voltage cascade embedded in insulating gas [SF6])
- Voltage continuously variable up to 40 kV
- Current measurement in three ranges: 200 μA, 2 mA, 20 mA
- 12 V battery and 230 V mains operation
- Built-in discharge unit and automatic discharge after shutdown, power failure or upon pressing the discharge key
- Integrated timer, adjustable from 0 … 60 min
- Controlled output voltage
- Overcurrent shutdown
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.