Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1
The Seba KMT T 99/1 High Voltage Test Unit is a portable and powerful device designed for insulation testing in field applications. It is suitable for testing cables, cable fittings, equipment, and installations. With a maximum DC voltage output of 40 kV, it provides ample testing capabilities. The test unit ensures maximum operator safety with its touch-voltage-proof enclosure and automatic discharge feature for the test object after shutdown or power failure. Its design is also short-circuit proof, making it suitable for cable fault location using the Decay method. Key features include continuous voltage adjustment up to 40 kV, current measurement in three ranges and dual power options with a 12 V battery and 230 V mains operation.
The T 99/1 High Voltage Test Unit is Ideal for field application and is suitable for insulation testing of cables, cable fittings, equipment and installations. It is a powerful portable device capable of generating a DC voltage of up to 40 kV.
The Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 is used for:
- Testing the disruptive strength of cables, cable fittings, equipment and installations (with a max. of 40 kV)
- Finding high-impedance and intermittent cable faults in low and medium voltage systems as per the decay method in conjunction with a TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer)
- Converting high-impedance and intermittent cable faults into low-resistance faults (burning)
The touch-voltage-proof enclosure of all high-voltage parts and the automatic discharging of the test object after shutdown / power failure ensure maximum protection for the operator. The short-circuit proof design and high output current of the T 99/1 40 kV test unit also make it appropriate for cable fault location (Decay method).
Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 Features include:
- Low weight (high voltage cascade embedded in insulating gas [SF6])
- Voltage continuously variable up to 40 kV
- Current measurement in three ranges: 200 ?A, 2 mA, 20 mA
- 12 V battery and 230 V mains operation
- Built-in discharge unit and automatic discharge after shutdown, power failure or upon pressing the discharge key
- Integrated timer, adjustable from 0 ? 60 min
- Controlled output voltage
- Overcurrent shutdown
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT Test Unit 40 kV T 99/1 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.