Seba KMT HVB10 - High-voltage bridge
Seba KMT’s HVB10 is an extremely precise high-voltage bridge designed to locate cable and sheath faults, perform sheath testing and also pinpoint sheath faults. It is also suited for long HV cables.
With its top resolution, intermittent fault detection function and load adaptation for faster cable charging, the HVB10 is an crucial tool for all utilities with a requirement to reduce downtime and facilitate repair of power and for example pilot and communication cables.
The HVB10 has two different methods for fault location:
- the standard mode. This mode generates good results for typical sheath faults, faults with fault resistances of up to some hundreds of kilo Ohms and shield cross sections in the range of 25 to 50 mm2. The measurement is normally taken in approximately 30 seconds.
- the high accuracy mode. It usually takes roughly 1 minute for the algorithm to complete, but will utilize the full potential of the measuring and control circuits of the instrument. This method is suited for pre-locating tough, high-resistive faults (e.g. in the inner insulation of PILC cables). An intermittent fault detection algorithm is applied to generate results under even worse conditions with sparking faults.
Seba KMT HVB10 Features include:
- Top measurement and accuracy
- Automatic test sequence
- Bi-polar prelocation for the elimination of external influences
- Detection and indication of wrong connections
- Only one HV connection cable
- Completely independent of the parameters of auxiliary lines
- SebaKMT´s easyGo principle
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT HVB10 - High-voltage bridge Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT HVB10 - High-voltage bridge please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.