The AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 is a portable test set consisting of two separate units. The first is the control unit and the second is the high-voltage unit. This division allows the user to operate the test set on-site without the need for transport aids.
The AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 can be equipped with a rectifier attachment for DC voltage testing up to 80 kV.
The AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 is used for:
- AC voltage testing of low capacity test objects (e. g. metal-enclosed high voltage switchgear as per VDE 0670)
- DC voltage testing of cables, cable fittings, installations and equipment up to 80 kV using a rectifier attachment
Seba KMT AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 Features include:
- Continuous testing with AC voltages up to 75 kV at 1 kVA
- Set composed of function blocks:
– T 22/124 control unit
– T 22/12 SF6 gas transformer
- Built-in overload protection
- DC Voltage testing up to 80 kV with optional rectifier
- Compact and lightweight design
- Expandable with a second transformer for testing up to 150 kVrms
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT AC Voltage Test Set T 22/1 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.