The Seaward Apollo 400 Portable Appliance Tester is a versatile and reliable device designed for efficient and comprehensive testing of electrical appliances, ensuring safety and compliance.
Seaward Apollo 400 Portable Appliance Tester is a new entry model in the famous Apollo family of PAT Testers. Available with much more attractive price tag the Apollo 400 offers an advanced functionality that will allow you to record up to 2000 tested appliances and download the results to the Seaward Software (sold separately) for further analysis and reporting. Visually the same as the older brothers, the new tester has the same rugged body and is just as reliable.
Ideal for Electrical Contractors, Facilities Managers, Operations Managers
Key Features include:
- Store 2000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Bluetooth connectivity
Electrical Test Functions:
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Point to point testing* (earth continuity and insulation resistance)
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current, Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- RCD test, Power socket test
|Seaward Apollo 400 Plus Pro Bundle
|Seaward Apollo 400 Plus Pro Bundle + Software
|Seaward Apollo 400 PAT Tester Plus Elite Bundle
|Seaward Apollo 400 plus Elite Bundle + Software
Interested in PAT Testing? Book your place today!
Not exactly what you’ve been looking for? Please send us your specific requirements. We’re happy to help.