Raychem screened, separable connection system RSTI-68 800 A up to 42 kV
Raychem Separable Connectors (42kV) insulation is made of a highly modified silicone rubber for high tracking resistance, elongation at break and non-flammability.? Raychem Separable Connectors (42kV) design fits 630/1250 A bushings type ?C? as specified by EN50180 and EN50181, and supports the use of double ?T? connections inside standard terminal boxes.
Raychem Separable Connectors (42kV) have a wide application range:
- Raychem Separable Connector 95-150mm2
- Raychem Separable Connector 120-240mm2
- Raychem Separable Connector 400mm2
- Raychem Separable Connector 500-630mm2
Raychem Separable Connectors (42kV) features?
- Thin-walled screen is permanently bonded onto the insulation and protects
the connection system against unintentional contact
- Screened connector need not be removed for oversheath testing
- Screened cable connector exceeds CENELEC HD 629.1 S2 requirements, which includes BS, VDE and other international specifications
- Design fits 630/1250 A bushings type ?C? as specified by EN50180 and EN50181
- Compact design supports the use of double ?T? connections inside standard terminal boxes
- Conductor connection with mechanical or DIN lugs
- Easily accessible rear plug with capacitive test point
- Few accessories required for system test, double ?T? and earth connections
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.