ProGARM long sleeved arc flash polo shirt constructed using VXS+ Interlock fabric for comfort and soft touch finish. This item has been tested to achieve Category 2 ARC.
ProGARM 5200 Arc Flash Polo Shirt Features:
- Enclosed stud placket which enables quick fastening
- VXS+ blend for a natural soft feel and comfortable finish
- Breathable material with excellent moisture management
- CE Certified ThermSAFE plastic FR poppers
- Knitted collar with tipping to ensure best appearance after washing.
- Rib knit cuffs for a close fit
- Colour matched to other navy ProGARM garments
- SafetyICON on arm – visual EN Norm icon system
IEC 61482-2: 2009, Class 1, ATPV 11.0 cal/cm²
EN 1149-5: 2008, Pt. 5:2008, Pt. 3:2004, Charge Decay
EN ISO 11612: 2008, A1, B1, C1
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ProGARM 5200 Arc Flash Polo Shirt Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ProGARM 5200 Arc Flash Polo Shirt please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.