PCA2 On load protection condition analyser
- Tests entire system (relay, breaker, tripping supply, CT, wiring etc.) simultaneously
- Records full protection operation sequence (before, during and after fault, trip or reclose)
- Captures critical ‘first trip’
- On or off-load injection test set or timer
- On or off-load breaker analyser
- General purpose oscillographic or event recorder with COMTRADE export
- Quick PC data transfer via USB drive
Developed in conjunction with EdF Energy, the PCA2 incorporates an advanced current injection unit together with a deep-memory high-resolution multichannel current/voltage/contact-event recorder. Both injection and recording functions can be used together or totally independently.
All instrument control is via a bright high-resolution colour touch-screen. The built-in printer provides an instant hard-copy printout. The USB port enables quick and convenient results transfer to a PC via ‘pen drives’ as well as the use of a Bar Code Reader for quick site data entry.
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.