Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester
Megger MIT481 50 to 1000V Insulation and Continuity Tester with Capacitance and Cable Length and Result Storage
The Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester is specifically designed for the telecommunications industry. The Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester combines the latest range of measurement techniques with new instrument design to provide a state-of-the-art tester that is compact and comfortable to hold.
Megger MIT481 Features
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V. A special applications instrument (Model MIT40X) offers test voltages from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps.
- Dual digital display readout
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 GO to 200 GO
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
- Results storage and wireless Bluetooth download
- Three year warranty
Megger MIT481 kit contents
- Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester
- Hard case
- Test leads: 2 wire lead set to CAT IV 600 V, consisting of :
- 1 x Red lead 1.25m complete with probe
- 1 x Black lead 1.25m complete with probe
- 1 x Red croc clip
- 1 x Black croc clip
- 1 x instrument rubber boot
- 1 x Calibration certificate
- 1 x Switched probe (not included with MIT480)
- Owners information CD
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation Tester please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.