The Megger MIT220 Insulation & Continuity Tester is a digital/analogue insulation and continuity tester with two test voltages which conforms to EN61557-1. The Megger MIT200 series of insulation and continuity testers are ideal for testing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, panel building, domestic appliances, power tools etc., as well as fixed electrical wiring systems.
Megger MIT220 Features
- Insulation voltage: 250V & 500V
- Insulation testing to 1000 M?
- Live circuit voltage display
- Continuity testing at 200 mA down to 0.01?
- CATIII 600V
- IP rating: IP40
- Test lead zero
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 195 x 98 x 40mm
- Weight: 530g approx
- Megger MIT220 Warranty: 3 year
Megger MIT220 kit contents
- Megger MIT220 Insulation & Continuity Tester
- Lead set with prods and clips
- Carry case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger MIT220 Insulation & Continuity Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger MIT220 Insulation & Continuity Tester User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.