The MFT1731 Multifunction Tester is the most superior in the series of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations. The MFT1731 further features internally rechargeable batteries and built in memory and Bluetooth® communications for downloading test results.
MFT1700 Series Features
- Simple colour-coded test selection with large clear backlit display for ease of use
- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Type-B RCD and 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth
- 3-terminal earth test and stakeless testing for electrode resistance measurement
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
MFT1731 Multifunction Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
MFT1731 Multifunction Tester User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.