MFT1721 Multifunction Tester
The MFT1721 Multifunction Tester is the middle entry in the series of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
MFT1700 Series Features
- Simple colour-coded test selection with large clear backlit display for ease of use
- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Type-B RCD and 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth
- 3-terminal earth test and stakeless testing for electrode resistance measurement
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
MFT1721 Multifunction Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the MFT1721 Multifunction Tester please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
MFT1721 Multifunction Tester User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the MFT1721 Multifunction Tester User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.