Megger TDR1000/3 - Handheld Time Domain Reflectometer
The TDR1000/3 is a compact and handheld Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) designed specifically for fault locating on metallic cables. With a minimum resolution of 0.1 m/0.3 ft and a maximum range of 5 km/15 kft (depending on velocity factor and cable type), it provides accurate and reliable fault detection capabilities. Featuring four output impedances and a selectable velocity factor, it offers versatility to meet various cable testing requirements. The TDR1000/3’s user-friendly design, including a simple selection option and a 4-way control switch, ensures intuitive operation for the operator.
The TDR1000/3 is a compact, hand held Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR). The TDR1000/3 has been specifically designed for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m/0.3 ft and a 5 km/15 kft maximum range, this is dependant on the velocity factor selected and also on the type of cable being inspected.
There are four output impedances available – 25, 50, 75, and 100 ?, a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test necessities.
The TDR1000 has a simple selection option. Together with a 4 way control switch this offers highly intuitive function for the operator.
Megger TDR1000/3 Features include:
- Backlit graphics monochrome LCD (256 x 128)
- Adjustable display contrast
- Resolution to 0.1 m
- For use on Telecom TNV-3 circuit, or 150 V CAT IV power circuits
- Power blocking filter not required
- Environmental protection to IP54
- Auto selected output impedance (between 25, 50, 75 and 100 ?)
- 2 ns pulse for near end fault location
- AUTO option selecting gain and pulse for each range
- Display distance in metres or feet
- Uses five AA (LR6) primary cel
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Megger TDR1000/3 - Handheld Time Domain Reflectometer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger TDR1000/3 - Handheld Time Domain Reflectometer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.