The Megger SVERKER 900 Relay and Substation Test System is a comprehensive toolkit for 3-phase testing in substations, switch-rooms or wind farms. The simple and intuitive user interface makes it very easy to use built in functions. The vast array of utilities and tests adds to overall versatility of the Megger SVERKER 900.
This tester is designed for conducting basic three-phase secondary tests of the protection devices. Various primary tests can also be performed. The three voltage sources can be individually adjusted (phase angle-, amplitude- and frequency-wise). The fourth voltage source allows for testing of numerical relays that needs a reference voltage simulating
Megger SVERKER 900 features:
- Comprehensive toolkit for 3-phase testing
- Three currents and four voltages
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use
- Generation of 900 V and 105 A in single phase mode
- Secondary and primary testing
- Plotting current transformer excitation curves
- Current and voltage transformer ratio tests
- Burden measurement for CT circuits
- Polarity tests
- Impedance measurement
- Primary injection in switchgear
- Checking SCADA annunciation and measurement values
- Wiring checks
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger SVERKER 900 Relay and Substation Test System Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger SVERKER 900 Relay and Substation Test System please refer to the product datasheet.