Megger (Programma) TM1700 Circuit Breaker Analyser
The TM1700 series circuit breaker analysers utilizes some of the ground breaking technology from the top of the line version TM1800. There are four models starting from PC-remote controlled to fully stand-alone. All models can be controlled from a computer using the well proven data management and analysing software CABA Win.
The patented DualGround™ method makes the testing safe and time saving by keeping the circuit breaker grounded on both sides throughout the test. The timing measurement inputs are use a patented Active Interference Suppression algorithm to ensure correct timing and accurate PIR (Pre-Insertion Resistor) values even at high capacitively coupled interference currents.
- Provides reliable and accurate test results in noisy high voltage substations
- Five standard models. Full stand-alone functionality or data acquisition models without user interface.
- Fast and safer with DualGround™ testing, both sides of breaker grounded
- On-screen assistance with connection diagrams and test template Wizard
- All models can be controlled via computer
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.