The FREJA 549 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable relay test set offering up to 9 current channels. The unit can be operated either manually via the built-in touch-screen user interface running FREJA Local, or placed under full computer control via the FREJA Win Software. FREJA Local includes built-in preset test routines for automatic testing. Tests and results can be saved in FREJA Local memory and downloaded to a USB memory stick for transfer or print test reports. For full automatic testing the FREJA Win software is be used with a PC.
The FREJA549 has the ?smart? combination of high compliance voltage to test high impedance earth fault relays, and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and numerical-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint and directional overcurrent.
- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- Stand-alone operation using intuitive high resolution graphic touchscreen, no PC required to operate
- High current, high power output ? up to 60 Amps / 300 VA rms per phase, provides up to 9 currents for testing transformer and bus differential relay
- Dynamic GPS satellite synchronised end-to-end testing capability
- IEC 61850 testing capability
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.