The MEGGER PAT410 PAT tester offers a user-friendly solution for performing efficient and accurate portable appliance testing, enhancing electrical safety protocols.
The Megger PAT 410 portable appliance tester is part of the new megger PAT 400 series of downloadable pat testers. The Megger PAT410 PAT Tester is a 230V tester best suited for those testing in 230V environment. Megger PAT410 PAT Tester fully PAT tests portable electrical equipment to the latest edition of the Code of Practice for the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Megger PAT410 PAT Tester benefits
The Megger PAT410 pat tester offers a 200mA continuity test and 250v & 500V insulation tests. In addition is boasts 10,000 memory storage with USB download.
With the PAT410 portable RCD testing is possible, as well as extension lead and power cord tests.
Megger PAT420 PAT Tester kit
- Megger PAT410 portable appliance tester
- Printed quick start guide
- Full user guide on CD
- Calibration Certificate
- Continuity / earth bond lead + probe (black) 2000-870
- Extension lead adaptor 13 A 2000-881
- Flash lead 3.0 KV 3.5 mA (red) (PAT450 only) 5310-401
- Carry case with lead/document pouch 2000-962
- Plug adaptor IEC C6 – C13 (3 way 5 A PSU) 2000-551
- Barcode scanner and a thermal transfer barcode label printer
- Powersuite contractor software
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Megger PAT410 PAT Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger PAT410 PAT Tester please refer to the product datasheet.