50 A Transformer Ohmmeter
The Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter is a line-operated, field-portable instrument designed specifically to measure the resistance of all types of magnetic windings safely and accurately. The Megger MTO250 can test transformers and rotating machine windings and perform low-current resistance measurements on connections, contacts and control circuits.
Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter Features
- Capable of testing transformers up to 1000 MVA
- DC test current up to 50 A maximum
- Integrated demagnetisation feature
- Computer control and internal data storage
- Validates proper operation of on-load tap-changers
- Protected against accidental current lead disconnection (through potential leads)
Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter kit contents
- Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter, 50A
- Canvas carrying bag (2005-265)
- AC power cord (IEC60320-C19 to US standard) (17032-23)
- AC power cord (IEC60320-C19 to Schuko CEE 7/7) (17032-19)
- Ground Lead, 15 ft (4.5 m) (4702-7)
- User guide (MTO250_UG)
- Quick Guide (2006-128)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger MTO250 Transformer Ohmmeter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.