Dranetz Energy Platform / Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 20 3-Phase Energy & Power Analyzer
The MAVOWATT 20 3-Phase Energy & Power Analyzer is used to interpret utility costs, improve efficiency, install energy savings devices, explore alternative energy solutions or even determine your carbon footprint. The MAVOWATT 20 3-Phase Energy & Power Analyzer features a 1/4 VGA color touch display, automatic setups, easy to read reports and Energy Platform Report Writer (EPRW) software provide a simple to use, yet powerful tool for any application.
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 20 features
- Advanced Demand, Energy, Harmonics and Power Analysis – Perfect for energy reduction/savings and alternative energy applications
- Automatic setup – No learning curve!
- Easy to read colorful Demand & Energy reports
- Carbon Footprint Calculator – Evaluate environmental impact
- Intuitive color touch screen
- Available languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Eight Channels, 4 voltage & 4 current. Channel D Differential
- AC and DC monitoring applications
- High accuracy: 0.1% for voltage and current
- High resolution: 256 samples / cycles – continuous monitoring
- Triggered event detection on all parameters. Sag/Swell RMS detection, ±10% of nominal
- Large memory up to 32 GB
- AC or Battery operated. Built in UPS with 2hr battery.
- Automatic Energy Audit reporting software – EPRW software included, no license.
- DranView 6 software compatible – now has new Energy Audit report
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Dranetz Energy Platform / Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 20 3-Phase Energy & Power Analyzer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Dranetz Energy Platform / Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 20 3-Phase Energy & Power Analyzer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.