Specifically designed for the utility locating and configurable for challenging environments
- The Leica ULTRA System locator has over 100 programmable frequencies. Ideal for the most challenging environments. Programme modes can adapt to onboard circuitry, constantly improving accuracy results.
- In busy environments, the Leica ULTRA System incorporates Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM). This instrument recommends the best frequency for more accurate results.
- With Offset Measuring, the Leica ULTRA System can locate target lines even when obstructed. The software calculates the horizontal offset, and the available data is used to estimate the horizontal and vertical distance.
- With Bluetooth, the Leica ULTRA System receiver can directly control the transmitter.
- The LCD is visible in all conditions. The display includes:
- Guidance arrows,
- Signal strength
- Unique sonde compass guidance ensuring maximum efficiency and usability.
- Compass function
- GNSS & GIS integration allows the user to connect to two utilities at the same time. This remote function saves time as the user can switch between frequencies when locating multiple utilities.
- Integrate Leica ULTRA system to GNSS RTK corrections bespoke mapping software. The dual-output connectivity allows for near-instant mapping capabilities from a single user.
- The 12-watt transmitter output enhances signal transmission along large, direct buried utilities.
- Using Alkaline batteries, the transmitter will have up to 100hrs of battery life while the receiver will have up to 30hrs of battery life.
Leica ULTRA Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Leica ULTRA please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.