Kewtech KT65DL - Digital 8-in-1 Multifunction Tester
Proven multifunction tester combining the latest anti-trip technology, phase rotation, earth resistance & advanced memory, with easy to use functionality. Specifically designed for the UK market.
- Easy to use, Phase rotation in line with new 17th edition requirements
- Advanced memory with free software, eg you can save a continuity test as an r1, r2, rn, R2 or R1+R2 and on which circuit.
- Powerful 17th Edition software available optionally from Castline Systems
- NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- Earth resistance for earth rods (with optional Earth Spikes)
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.