The Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV is a versatile high voltage generator that provides a variable negative DC output voltage ranging from 0 to 25 kV. It is designed for conducting DC and insulation tests on cables, joints, electrical fixtures, and other equipment. The tester offers great flexibility and convenience with its built-in rechargeable battery, allowing for operation independent of mains power. The HV Tester 25 kV serves various purposes, including testing newly installed cables and splices to ensure their reliability before being put into service. It is also suitable for testing cables that have been disconnected for maintenance or repairs.
The Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV is a high voltage generator with a variable negative DC output voltage of 0 ? 25 kV.
The HV Tester is suitable for DC and insulation testing of cables, joints, electrical fixtures, etc. It is a highly flexibile unit with a built-in rechargeable battery for mains independent operation.
The HV Tester 25 kV can be used for:
- Testing newly installed cables and splices before they are put into service
- Testing cables that have been disconnected
- Electrical installation testing
- Preventive checks after repairs and work on cables and other installations
HV Tester 25 kV features include:
- Easy operation
- Low weight and compact design
- Integrated discharge
- Built-in timer
- Stabilized adjustable output voltage
- Voltage measurement direct at high-voltage output
- HV-on with 0 kV interlock
- Output short-circuit and open-circuit proof
- Grounding safety circuit
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV - Portable HV Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV - Portable HV Tester please refer to the product datasheet.