The Klauke HK 120/42 Crimper is a 12 ton hand hydraulic crimping tool which crimps cable lugs from 16-400mm2. The Klauke HK120/42 crimping tool has a 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke. The Klauke HK 120/42 crimper boasts 60 % less crimping operations due to wide crimping, compared to 6 ton tools.
Klauke HK 120/42 Hand Hydraulic Crimper benefits
- Lightweight with high quality aluminium housing
- Open C-crimping head, rotatable
- Automatic retraction when crimping complete
- Crimping force: 120 kN
- Stroke / opening width 42 mm
- Crimp range (Cu / Al): 16-400mm2
- Weight: 5.9 kg
Klauke HK120/42 Crimper Kit Contents
- Klauke HK 120/42 hand hydraulic crimper
- Steel carrying cases
- 15 pairs of crimping dies
Klauke HK 120/42 Crimper Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Klauke HK 120/42 Crimper please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.