The Greenlee Slug-Buster Punch Set ISO 16-40 is a tool used for punching holes in materials like mild steel, plastic, and aluminium up to 3.5mm thick. It works for hole sizes ranging from ISO 16 to 40.
– Operation: manual usage.
– Draw stud sizes: It comes with two draw studs – one is 9.5mm, and the other is 19mm in diameter.
– Pilot drill sizes: The pilot drill sizes are 9.7mm for the smaller draw stud and 20.5mm for the larger one.
– Greenlee Slug-Buster slug splitting set for ISO 16–40-hole sizes.
– Two draw studs for manual use: one is 9.5mm x 40mm, and the other is 19.0mm x 55mm.
– Kwik Stepper step bit with a 9.7mm diameter.
– It all comes in a plastic case for easy storage and transport.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Greenlee Slug-Buster Hole Punch Set ISO 16-40 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Greenlee Slug-Buster Hole Punch Set ISO 16-40 please refer to the product datasheet.